Buy 1, Give 1 - for every set of Mini Mihi Cards you purchase we will gift the same item to an organisation or charity working with whānau in need.
There's a whakataukī that goes 'ahakoa he iti, he pounamu' - which loosely translates to 'although it is small, it is precious'. These mini mihi cards are tapping in to that idea by offering a small way to share love and kind thoughts with your nearest and dearest.
This set of 10 cards provides small and thoughtful ways to give words to the feelings we feel often and might seldom verbalise.
The set includes 10 x 9cm x 5cm cards with te reo Māori on the front and an English translation on the back:
1) Kei te whitinga o te rā, ka nui te aroha mōhou - My sunshine, I love you so much
2) E te tau, kia hari, kia koa tēnei rangi - Darling, have a great day
3) Nōu te rā e te piki kōtuku - The day is yours, my love
4) E poho kererū ana ahau i a koe - I am so proud of you
5) He puna aroha e kore e mimiti mōu e te kuru pounamu - My love for you is endless, my dear
6) Kei te kuru auhuka, ka tāria tō hokinga mai - My darling, I can't wait til you're back
7) E taku māpihi maurea, mei kore ake koe - My love, I couldn't be without you
8) Māu, e te tau - for you, my darling
9) Kei te kuku o taku manawa xx - to my love xx
10) He iti nā te aroha - a small token on affection
The manu (birds) featured on these cards are painted by Charlotte Buskin, and are used by Reo Māori Mai under licence. For more info on Charlotte please see her website: https://charlottebuskinart.co.nz