Mini Mihi Cards - set of 10 (general mihi)
Buy 1, Give 1 - for every set of Mini Mihi Cards you purchase we will gift the same item to an organisation or charity working with whānau in need.
There's a whakataukī that goes 'ahakoa he iti, he pounamu' - which loosely translates to 'although it is small, it is precious'. These mini mihi cards are tapping in to that idea by offering a small way to express appreciation, compassion, care and more.
The set includes 10 x 9cm x 5cm cards with te reo Māori on the front and an English translation on the back.
1) Ka aroha - Sending love/compassion
2) Me mihi, ka tika - Many thanks, and rightly so
3) Ngā mihi manahau - Warm regards
5) He puna mihi e kore e mimiti - Endless thanks and acknowledgements
6) Papaki ana ngā tai o mihi - Tides of gratitude
7) E te toka tū moana, mei kore ake koe - You're our/my rock, we/I couldn't be without you
8) Kia ora i te tautoko - Thanks for the support
9) Me mihi, ka tika - Many thanks and rightly so (different art)
10) Pai tū, pai hinga - you got this, no matter what
The art featured on these cards has been created by the team at Reo Māori Mai.